"My wife and I attended the Los Angeles convention and were absolutely delighted with the teaching and all phases of the ministry. Thank you for your life-changing ministry!!"
- Douglas Boyd, Antioch, CA
Are you ready to change your thinking and change your life? Then join Creflo Dollar for one of the 2014 Change Experiences in a city near you! These life-altering manifestations of God's Word are delivered with practical understanding that will leave you changed forever! Below, you will see links to register and read testimonies from those whose lives were impacted by what they received at previous sessions.
You will discover the keys to acquiring character, hope and answers necessary for growth and excellence. The purpose of these meetings is to equip you with the tools you need to transform your thinking, and produce real results in your life. Learn how to position yourself to receive every promise from God by simply making adjustments in your thought life. Come fellowship with other Believers in a faith-filled atmosphere. We look forward to seeing you there.
"When you add wisdom and the application of knowledge, the sum total is change!"
- Creflo Dollar
Service times for each event will be 10:00 am, 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm. To register for an event by phone please call (866) 477-7683.
2014 Schedule Coming soon...
Our conventions would not be possible without the help of volunteers. We need YOU to make these events a success! We are so excited that you are interested in partnering with us for the event in your area. There are many ways to volunteer your time and talents. We thank God for your decision to serve. Your efforts will make a mark and bring about change in people’s lives.
How can I help?
- Sign up today to be a part of our team of volunteers.
- Spread the word! Tell your family, friends, and church members we will be coming to your area.
- Encourage them to volunteer and make plans to join Creflo Dollar for this unforgettable event.
In what areas may I serve?
- Registration Team
- Media Team
- Venue Set-up/Breakdown Team
- Ushers/Greeters Team
- Bookstore Team
- Tape Ministry Team
- Partnership Team
General Volunteer Information
- Volunteer training will take place on the Thursday prior to the convention at 7:00 P.M. This meeting will provide more details concerning your area of service.
- Doors will open to the public one hour prior to the event. All volunteers must be in place before the doors open to the general public.
- Dress code is business casual unless otherwise instructed. Please wear COMFORTABLE shoes.
- Personal items brought to the event should be limited. We will not be responsible for the security or storage of personal items while you are serving at the convention.
Serving at a CHANGE convention is a great opportunity to sow into the Kingdom of God and be a part of an exciting, life-changing event. We believe each volunteer brings something special and unique that will be a blessing to the attendees. Additionally, the satisfaction you will receive from serving others is priceless.