Back to Study Notes
The Law of Supernatural Debt Release vs. the Law of Intelligent Debt Management Part 4
Author: Dr. Creflo A. Dollar
There are supernatural means to assist Believers in getting out of debt. God has given you authority through His Word; and applying a supernatural war plan against debt will position you to receive God’s promise of supernatural debt release.
- The love of God is the foundation for the supernatural laws of debt cancellation.
- God expects us to render to all what is due; most importantly, He requires us to walk in love (Romans 13:7, 8).
- It’s important to walk in love if you expect to experience God’s supernatural power.
- In order for God’s supernatural power to work, we must examine our character.
- Sin—bitterness, strife, and unforgiveness—blocks the flow of God’s blessing.
- Get rid of anything that hinders God from manifesting His power in your life.
- Christians must believe God will help them get out of debt.
- God desires to help you get out of debt (Isaiah 50:7).
- Debt freedom is possible with God’s supernatural assistance (Luke 1:37).
- Christians must believe they have a supernatural advantage through the Word of God to overcome debt.
a. God’s power is hindered by unbelief.
- There is a supernatural war plan for debt release.
- Stay in the circle of love.
- God is love; don’t limit His ability from delivering you out of debt by living a selfish life.
- Announce your release from debt captivity (Luke 4:18).
- Supernatural power begins with declaring God’s Word.
- Bind the spirit behind debt (Matthew 12:29).
- To bind means to paralyze and make ineffective.
- Praise paralyzes the devil.
- Praising God for debt freedom continually binds Satan.
- Apply violent faith.
- Violent faith is intense and consistently exerted.
- Violent faith doesn’t take a break; it is constant until it has manifestation.
- It’s what you do all the time that guarantees breakthrough.
- Consistently declaring God’s Word on debt freedom will guarantee success.
- Learn how to forget past debts.
- Acknowledge your past mistakes, and believe God to bring you out.
- Don’t allow your past mistakes to emotionally torment you in the present.
- God will bring you into a brighter future (Isaiah 43:18, 19)
- Learn how to press in on the promise of debt cancellation (Philippians 3:13, 14).
- Just because God made a promise doesn’t mean you sit back and passively wait for it to come to you.
- Aggressively pursue the promise of debt cancellation by:
- Aggressively controlling your spending.
- Stay focused (Proverbs 4:20-27).
- The enemy wants to distract you, and cause you to lose focus on the promise.
- Give attention to the Word (v 20).
- Every issue in life, including debt, starts in your heart (v 21-24).
- The law of receiving says anything that goes through your eyes, ears, and out of your mouth in abundance, will get in your heart and create your life.
- Stay focused on the Word, and you will establish debt freedom (v 25-27).
- Don’t let the promises and answers from the Word slip (Hebrews 2:1).
- Cast the care of debt on God.
- Don’t carry the stress of debt; instead trust God.
- Make a vow to fulfill a purpose for being debt free.
- God honors those who make a vow and pay it (Psalm 50:14, 15).
- If you make a vow, make sure you fulfill it, or you will make your situation worse (Ecclesiastes 5:4, 5).
- Put pressure on the increase that comes from the Word of God.
- Obtain debt freedom through faith and patience.
- Is there anything too hard for God? (Genesis 18:14).
- Romans 13:7, 8
Isaiah 43:18, 19
Psalm 50:14, 15
Ecclesiastes 5:4, 5
Back to Study Notes