Back to Study Notes
The Law of Supernatural Debt Release vs. The Law of Intelligent Debt Management (Part 3)
Author: Dr. Creflo A. Dollar
God has given us the power to overcome debt through the supernatural laws of debt release. Practical, natural wisdom can assist in debt freedom; however, Christians have an anointing advantage to get out of debt supernaturally.
- Understanding certain practical principles will help you obtain supernatural debt release.
- The character of love is the foundation for the supernatural principles of God.
- Love opens the door for God to do magnificent things where debt release is concerned.
- God's Word endorses debt freedom, particularly where love is concerned (Romans 13:8).
- The power of supernatural debt release will never happen in the lives of people who don't walk in love.
- It's very difficult for God to perform a miracle in your life if you're walking in unforgiveness.
- If you want supernatural debt release, make sure the door of your heart is open.
- Remove everything that hinders the flow of God's power.
- Sin hinders the flow of the supernatural.
- Debt is a problem because:
- It promotes discontentment.
- When you acquire things too easily or without the pride of ownership, you become dissatisfied quickly.
- It makes arrogant presumptions about the future.
- You assume you'll have the money later to pay for what you charged today; but you don't know exactly what's going to happen in your future.
- It requires you to transfer your future wealth to your creditors.
- It limits your options.
- Heavy debt will eliminate all options.
- It steals your freedom, and makes you a slave.
- The person who borrows is a servant to the lender (Proverbs 22:7).
- Believing God is the key to supernatural debt release.
- Believers have an anointing advantage for supernatural intervention.
- Believe in the supernatural power of God more than your own intelligence.
- People don't believe God the way they used to; therefore we don't see the same miracles we used to see.
- There are supernatural principles for debt cancellation.
- Announce your deliverance from debt (Luke 4:18).
- Everything in the Kingdom of God starts with a decree.
- Declaring what God has said will release the anointing of God to destroy the power of debt.
- Bind the "strong man" (Matthew 12:28, 29).
- Demons are real; and there is a demonic spirit behind debt.
- Binding the spirit behind debt gets to the root of the matter, which is spiritual.
- You can't stop debt if the spirit behind debt is still allowed to work.
- Take authority, and in the name of Jesus declare war on the spirit of debt.
- Apply violent faith (Matthew 11:12, The Amplified Bible).
- Violent faith is faith that is consistent and working all the time.
- Meditate on the Word, and confess it every day, regardless of the attack and opposition.
- When force is exerted, the intensity of that force will cause victory.
- The more intense you are in your faith, the quicker you'll see results.
- Real freedom from anything requires violent faith, because the devil will not give you anything.
- Use the Word of God to speak to your debt, and take what belongs to you.
- Declare what you want as though you already have it.
- Forget past debts.
- Press forward and forget about the debts of the past (Philippians 3:13, 14).
- Focusing on the past causes you to lose momentum.
- Past debts will cause depression and self-doubt.
(i) Stop remembering old things; God will do a new thing if you let go of the past (Isaiah 43:18, 19).
- Romans 13:8
Matthew 12:28, 29
Matthew 11:12 (AMP)
Philippians 3:13, 14
Isaiah 43:18, 19
Back to Study Notes