Back to Study Notes
Author: Creflo Dollar
Many Christians do not understand the magnitude of God’s love. He loves us so much that He promised to forgive our sins and remember them no more. We didn’t deserve this grace. As a result of Adam’s sin in the Garden of Eden, every human being is born into the world a sinner. However, because of Jesus’ sacrifice and God’s grace, we can have right standing with God by becoming born-again Christians. We all can partake of His precious promises because of His grace.
- “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him” (2 Corinthians 5:21).
- At the Cross, Jesus made an unreasonable exchange with us. He took on our sins and gave us His righteousness (right standing with God).
- Abraham was made righteous because He believed God. Now we are declared righteous when we become born–again (Romans 4:1-3).
- Abraham did not have to work to earn His right standing with God (Romans 4:4, 5).
- Likewise, when we believe in Jesus, we do not have to earn our right standing with God. We are made righteous.
- As a result of our righteousness, God will never again remember our sins (Romans 4:6-8; Hebrews 8:12).
- No one can curse those God has blessed (Micah 6:5; Numbers 22:12-21).
- God will not reverse His blessing upon His people, and no one can remove it.
- However, we, as God’s people, can enter into a curse.
- The curse causeless shall not alight (Proverbs 26:2, AMP).
- If we do not believe God loves us, we will, more than likely, enter into a curse.
- When we do not accept God’s love for us, we will rebel against Him (Deuteronomy 1:26, 27).
- However, when we believe in His love, our faith works (Galatians 5:6).
- As minimal as sparrows are, not one of them can fall without the Father knowing about it (Matthew 10:29, 30; Luke 12:6, 7).
- If God cares so much for birds, He surely cares for us. We are far more valuable than birds.
- “Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?” (Matthew 6:26).
- We may not be able to fully comprehend God’s love; however, we should accept the fact that He does love us unconditionally.
- “In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him” (1 John 4:9).
- We love God because He first loved us (1 John 4:10-19).
- Our lack of love for others is an indication that we haven’t received the love of God.
- His love is perfect love; love without conditions. We will never know how to truly love Him or others without His help.
- 2 Corinthians 5:21
Proverbs 26:2, AMP
Deuteronomy 1:26, 27
Matthew 10:29, 30
Luke 12:6, 7
1 John 4:9-19
Back to Study Notes