Back to Study Notes
It’s All about Faith (Part 2)
Author: Creflo Dollar
We have the wonderful, free gift of grace, and we do not have to do anything to earn it. All the provision we will ever need has been made available to us by grace, which is God’s divine power. The only way we can take possession of all of God’s provision for us is through faith.
- The good news of Christ is this: we have access to God’s grace through faith (Romans 1:16, 17, NLT, AMP).
- We can discover all the riches that have been made available to us within His Word.
- As Christians, we have been made righteous (in right standing with God) because we believe God. Therefore, our righteousness is not based on our works.
- Abraham believed God, and he was made righteous in God’s eyes (Romans 4:1-4).
- He didn’t do anything to earn his righteousness.
- Since we all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, we all can be made righteous through Jesus Christ (Romans 3:20-31).
- Sin entered the world through Adam, but Jesus made grace available to everyone who believes in Him (Romans 5:12-21).
- There are three things we should remember about grace.
- Grace is a free gift; we do not have to do anything to earn it.
- Grace comes only through Jesus Christ.
- Grace can only be appropriated by faith.
- When we receive and accept our right standing with God, we can rule and reign in life as God intended us to do from the beginning.
- Whenever we miss the mark, as Christians, we can confess that we are the righteousness of God.
- When we are mindful of our righteousness, it becomes a force in our lives. However, we must remain established in it (1 Corinthians 15:34).
- Focusing on our right standing with God takes away the desire to sin.
- We shall be established in righteousness, and therefore far from fear and terror (Isaiah 54:14).
- There will be weapons formed against us, but they will not prosper because we are established in righteousness (Isaiah 54:15-17).
- Romans 1:16, 17, NLT, AMP
1 Corinthians 15:34
Back to Study Notes