Back to Study Notes
The Kingdom Within
Author: Creflo Dollar
Many times, we view problems as impossibilities; however, we have the power within us to change things on this earth and prevent misfortune in the lives of others. The assignment of every Believer is to use the power within to bring heaven’s provision to earth. There is no sickness, bondage, or lack in heaven; therefore, we shouldn’t tolerate these problems here on earth. Instead of merely talking about the power of God, we should be living it, with signs and wonders following.
- When Jesus spoke of the kingdom of God, He wasn’t talking about a physical kingdom (Luke 11:1, 2).
- The kingdom of God is God’s way of doing things; it is His system of operation.
- The Pharisees were looking for a king who would relieve them of Roman oppression; a king with a physical kingdom (Luke 17:20, 21, AMP, Isaiah 9:6, 7).
- However, Jesus told them that the kingdom of God is within the hearts of people.
- Jesus was referring to those who would receive salvation in the future, not the Pharisees.
- Jesus’ disciples were also looking for a king who would rule a physical kingdom (Acts 1:6).
- However, Jesus told His disciples they would receive power after the Holy Spirit came upon them (Acts 1:7-8).
- During Jesus’ ministry on earth, He gave His disciples the “power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease” (Matthew 10:1).
- Before the Holy Spirit came upon the disciples, they experienced that power upon them, not within.
- However, today, we have that power on the inside of us.
- We, as born-again Christians, are filled with power to advance the kingdom of God.
- When we became born-again Christians, we were filled with the Holy Spirit.
- The kingdom and all of its power has been promised to all Believers, not just the five-fold ministry gifts (Acts 2:39).
- As Believers, we should be living by the power of God instead of just talking about it (1 Corinthians 4:20, NLT).
- We must know who we are in order to access the power of God within us.
- Power is the ability to get supernatural results.
- We have been given the power to bring heaven’s provision to earth.
- Luke 11:1, 2
Luke 17:20, 21, AMP
Isaiah 9:6, 7
1 Corinthians 4:20, NLT
Back to Study Notes