Past WCCI Prayer and Fasting Directives
2009 Fasting and Prayer Instructions
During the fast, you may eat the following ONLY:
- Protein Powder Drinks
While on the fast:
- No television
- No movies
- No computer (unless work related)
The Prayer Objectives are:
- The Outpouring of the Holy Spirit
- Salvation of Souls
- Great Awakening
- Wealth Transference
"We are praying for the tangible manifestation of God’s glory, and we are praying against the spirit of lawlessness." – Creflo Dollar
2008 Fasting Instructions
- No Fast Foods
- No Fried Foods
- No Beef
- No Pork
- No Bread
- No Desserts
- No Carbonated Drinks
- No Sweet Drinks
- No Orange Juice or Apple Juice
- No Eating after 6:30 pm or 3 1/2 hours before bed time
- Only two (2) hours of television per day (This applies to week days only.)
2007 Fasting Instructions
- Drink only water.
- You may mix health food supplement (protein mix/green food)
- You can eat all meat except pork and shell fish.
- No white foods at all.
- No fast food.
- Not even salads from a fast food establishment.
- No fried foods.
- No white sugar.
- No breads of any kind.
- No Ezekiel bread
- No wheat bread
- No eating after 6:30 PM.
- Only two (2) hours of television per day.
- Fruit -berries only.
If you can make smoothies without juices and no white sugar, help yourself.