Concerning Total Life Prosperity
Concerning Total Life Prosperity:
- Jesus is the Apostle and High Priest over my profession, and what I profess is
the Word of God concerning favor over my life (Hebrews 3:1).
- The Lord helps me to guard the door of my mouth and trains me not to speak
against His favor at work in my life (Psalm 141:3, AMP).
- I will not allow any corrupt communication to proceed out of my mouth. Instead,
I will speak only that which is good, full of grace and edifying to others
- As the righteousness of God, I declare that I am favorable in God's sight (Job
33:26, AMP; Psalm 5:12; Proverbs 14:9).
- Like Joseph, I prosper wherever I go and in every situation I am in because the
Lord is always with me. I, too, experience preferential treatment (Genesis
- I am blessed and highly favored (Luke 1:28).
- I associate with those who are blessed and highly favored so that I may increase
in every area of my life (Genesis 30:27).
- I operate in integrity; as a result, I obtain favor from God (Proverbs 11:27;
- I actively seek and live by God's wisdom; therefore, I am highly favored and
esteemed in the sight of God and men (Proverbs 3:1-4; 8:33-35).
- I declare that God's favor promotes and causes me to increase daily (Esther
2:17; Psalm 75:6-7).
- The Lord takes pleasure in my total life prosperity (Psalm 35:27).
- Because I am God's "favorite," I prosper in every area of my life-spiritually,
physically, financially, socially and mentally (3 John 2).
- Because the favor of God shields me, no sickness or disease has a right to live
in my body (Deuteronomy 7:15; Psalm 5:12).
- Wealth and riches are in my house because I am empowered with His anointing and
favor to draw wealth (Deuteronomy 8:18; Psalm 112:3).
Visit our online bookstore for additional teachings on
Back to Daily Confessions