- God's favor causes my family to increase more and more (Psalm 115:14).
- (For the Husband to say):
- My wife is blessed and highly favored among women (Luke 1:28).
- She is a virtuous woman who prospers in everything she does at home, work, in
business and in other affairs (Proverbs 31:10-31).
- My relationship with my wife is good; together we have obtained the favor of the
Lord (Proverbs 18:22).
- (For the Wife to say):
- My husband is blessed and highly favored among men because God is with him
(Genesis 39:2; Luke 1:28).
- He sits in places of authority among other leaders (Proverbs 31:23).
- My children are blessed and well favored of God. They are skillful and wise, and
they stand before kings (Daniel 1:4-5, 9).
- Like Jesus, my children increase in wisdom, stature and favor with God and men
(Luke 2:52; 1 Samuel 2:26; 16:22).
our online bookstore for additional teachings on eachings on Family
Back to Daily Confessions