"1 Million Strong: Loving Our Partners Through Relationship!"
Partnership with Creflo Dollar Ministries (CDM) involves a covenant connection.
It is a commitment to assist Creflo and Taffi Dollar with fulfilling their God-given destiny to impact the lives of millions by spreading the Gospel
worldwide. Every soul saved and every life changed through CDM is credited to the Heavenly accounts of our Partners.
What Is a Partner?
A partner shares responsibility in some common activity with another individual or group.
A Partner of Creflo Dollar Ministries is someone committed to this ministry and shares its vision.
Partnership is the relationship between people who support one another in the achievement of a common goal.
By no means is partnership just an avenue by which to raise finances. Instead, it is a mutual exchange of faithfulness. Creflo and Taffi Dollar faithfully
and actively pray daily on behalf of Partners. They declare the blessing—the empowerment to prosper and excel—on their Partners. Partners
of this ministry have a right to connect to the anointing that is on this ministry so that they, too, can prosper spiritually, socially, mentally, physically,
emotionally and financially.
Creflo and Taffi Dollar, and the entire CDM family, strive to reciprocate in meaningful ways the commitment that our Partners show. For example, this
ministry hosts intimate, partner-only meetings across the United States and around the world. We endeavor to provide first-class service and quality products.
Our Partner Relations department is equipped to help our Partners maximize their partnership experience. As far as we are concerned, all
of our Partners are VIPs (Very Important Partners)!
- Pray daily for God's blessings to be on you.
- Study and diligently seek the Word of God.
- Minister to you monthly through a personal letter from Creflo Dollar.
- Furnish you with an official partner certificate.
- Periodically offer special gifts for your spiritual edification and growth.
- Provide quality customer service and products.
- Be good stewards and operate with integrity and excellence.
- Attend meetings in your area.
- Always pray for Creflo Dollar, his family and Creflo Dollar Ministries.
- Contact us periodically within a two-year period.
- Actively strive to recruit new Partners.
- Support us financially with your monthly pledge: "Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account" (Philippians 4:17).